1.30.2010

andrew spear


I can’t think of a better way to make my leap into the blog world than by posting about one of my favorite artists. I met Andrew Spear a few years ago while working at Sam Flax Art & Design in Orlando. Super cool guy. The city is peppered with Andrew’s art. He seems to be Orlando Weekly’s go-to illustrator. His murals decorate multiple walls around town. And, if you’re lucky enough, you might even own one of his originals.

Here is a photo from Andrew’s most recent show at Bold Hype Gallery. I am utterly OBSESSED with this mural.



For my birthday last month, my fabulous mother commissioned Andrew to do a piece for me! It just arrived this week, and I love it! I’ll post pics of it when I get a chance to take some. Check out more of Andrew’s work on his website

No comments:

Post a Comment