2.04.2010

an exercise in fashion

So tonight I went to an open interview for a part-time sales job at Anthropologie. About 10 other girls showed up. After introducing ourselves, we were instructed to create two outfits as part of the interview. One casual, one dressy. Below is the casual outfit I created. The blouse I chose was a lot less orange than it looks here…definitely more coral-colored. I threw a tailored boyfriend blazer over it (unbuttoned), and then paired it with dark skinny jeans. The flower clip is obviously a lot smaller in proportion, and I clipped it to the breast of the blazer. I also grabbed a few necklace strands. I recommended flats or riding boots…neither of which were available, hence the shoe choice. 

I doubt I’ll get the job, but the exercise was VERY fun! Thanks Anthropologie :) 


Bright Side Blouse ($98)
Cloud Night Necklace ($32) x3
Flipside Blazer in Black ($88)
J Brand Ink Skinny Crop ($158)
Midnight Sky T-Straps ($395)
Full Boutique Clip in Coral ($18)

Photos courtesy of {Anthropologie}


No comments:

Post a Comment